Tuesday, August 2, 2011

:: WHAT'S WRONG WITH U, DEAR SELF? ::

....بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
-السلام عليكم-
~~~

does life ever been easy for you? and you?

when we are going through a hard time, we tend to think that life is always hard.. and we forget all those sweet and cheerful moments in our life..

life should never be like that..

what we are going through everyday, whether it is good, or bad.. it is just a part of being a normal human being..  we are normal aren't we?

today is just not my moment to be happy, did put some fake smiles on my face, made some insincere jokes, try to forget things that are bothering my mind..

hard. and I almost cried in the class today..

lost in this holy month of RAMADHAN.. a very bad thing to be happening to anyone..

anyway, RAMADHAN in the month of Tarbiyyah.. may I gain something from it.. insyaAllah..

~~~

I try to be positive.. again.. I believe :

"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity..." [2 : 286]

HE knows better.

~~~

out.


No comments: