Saturday, March 20, 2010

❤hOpE❤

✿✿✿
This topic just crossed by mind..
but I don't know exactly what to write..
hmm...
HOPE: a feeling of desire for something and confidence in the possibility of its fulfilment..
and its phonetic sign is  /həʊp/

people say and I believe that we need hope in our life in order to make full of it.
personally with hope, I have the courage to chase my dream..
we need to seek for hope when we are feeling down..when life gets hard and everything seems to go wrong..
sebab tu la harapan tu perlu, bile kesusahan datang dan kite percaya dgn adanya harapan..insyaAllah kite akan kuat menempuh semua tu..
   
 so, I wish here that everyone can find hope for yourself..be strong in life..face every challenges that may encounter with a full faith to Allah..
for me, it is enough to hope for only RAHMAT and REDHA Allah..
InsyaAllah semuanya akan baik2 sahaja..

✿✿✿

No comments: